Thursday, July 8, 2010

Papertrey Ink

I have a new favorite website to order paper and ribbon from. It's called Papertrey Ink and it rocks this world. My Pink Stamper introduced me and I'm so glad she did!! The first thing I ordered was their "Perfect Match Cardstock Sampler". It's only $10 and it comes with 2 sheets (50 sheets total) of each of their perfect match cardstock which is 110 lb, the heaviest cardstock in the industry!! It's so thick you won't believe it!! It is great for making cards and stamps go on it like a dream, it's super smooth.

The second thing I ordered was ribbon. My Pink Stamper uses their ribbon for most of the cards she makes and it's so cute! I wasn't expecting it to be so cheap too! It's only $3 for 5 yards. The first picture is to show you what style of ribbon I got (Swiss Dot Satin Ribbon) but the second picture is the color (Berry Sorbet) of ribbon I got. They have 5 different styles for each color.


They have gorgeous patterned paper as well and beautiful stamps. Here is a picture of some of the paper I want.....You get 36 sheets for $8! That is a really great price!

I plan on buying much more from this website in the future instead of having to buy from Michael's, Hobby Lobby and Joann's. I hope you enjoy the website too!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...