Sunday, July 11, 2010

What I've been crafting......

Here is what I've been up to the last few weeks. I finally finished a 4th of July tea towel I started awhile back. I bought the tea towels at Wal-Mart and ironed on the stars. Then I stitched around them. Very easy!

















I made the "Be" Blocks at a craft night one of the girls at church organized. We sanded the blocks, painted them black, sanded the edges, then put the vinyl sayings on. Also very easy!

 





















My favorite thing to do these days is make cards. I made the one that says "Hi" for a lady at church I visit once a month (called Visiting Teaching). The card that says, "Love Ya" is for a friend at church who is in the hospital. The card with penguins that says, "You Rock" is a sort of get well card for my sister Francis. The animal card is just for my stash, it will probably be part of a baby shower present.

I will try and take better pictures in the future! These are from my phone. Please email me or leave a comment if you want to show what you have been crafting or find a great idea on the web!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...