Sunday, December 5, 2010

Birthday Cards

Thankfully I only have 2 birthday's to make cards for in December! Because in January I have 6!! I had fun making these cards with two of my new cricut cartridges.

The first one is for my Grandmother and she loves to knit so I made her a non-traditional birthday card with knitting needles on the front. The knitting needles are from the cartridge "Country Life". I forgot to take a picture of the inside but I used the "Happy Happy Birthday!" stamp from the Everyday Occasions Set from My Pink Stamper. 
 Her stamps are the BEST by the way, worth every penny!
I love that red paper (can't remember who makes it but I got it at Michael's) and have been waiting to use it. And of course I used my new Cuttlebug to emboss the white paper. I think my grandmother (I call her "Nanny") will love it!


The next birthday in December is Doug's Dad, Jim.
 I wanted to try out my new cartridge "Wrap it up"
It has some really great cards in it. I did a simple
Birthday Cake and then used Stickles on the flames.
 It made them look so great! I cut the "Happy Birthday" wording out from the cartridge "Zooballoo".

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...