Monday, January 24, 2011

49 Followers.....

I just wanted to say hi to my 49 followers! :) I am so excited you have joined me here at Auntie Lolo Crafts. My blog is looking fabulous since my blog designer (and BFF) Lindsay has been working on it for me. There are still a few more things I need to do to it. For example, add a "About Me" section so all of you know who this "Auntie Lolo" person is :)
post signature
Oh, and when I hit 50 followers (just 1 more!) I am going to have another vinyl giveaway! So be watching for that.
 Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented I am honestly shocked that everyone isn't following you! Hi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from one of your 50 followers... congratulations girlfriend... your blog is growing each and every day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...