Monday, March 21, 2011

Winner, Winner!

I have such great news! Tori's photo made it into the top 3! The winner will now be decided by the corporate office of Matilda Jane and we will know this week! THANK YOU so much to everyone who voted!!!!

Tori is my sister's BFF and she is so generous. My sister was diagnosed with a brain tumor a little over a year ago and Tori took the most amazing photos of my sister's family before the surgery. She has not only been a great friend to my sister through all her medical trials, but to all of us.

Okay without further delay, the winner is......

Wendy@Craft Goodies said...

  So incredibly cute! What a keepsake for that lucky mommy-
                       I voted! Good luck to your friend.


Congrats Wendy! And something I forgot to mention is that the cute little girl in the photo is Tori's daughter! :) Lucky indeed!

P.S. Who's impressed I finally figured out how to put the random.org picture on my blog?! Janet, who won the last giveaway taught me!


post signature

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...