Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Top Five Tuesday!

Yay! It's almost June! Is anyone else excited for this crazy month to be over?! I'm looking forward to things slowing down a tad and being able to do some fun crafts again! 

Here's your Top Five! 

1. I couldn't love this Burlap and Doily Flag from At Second Street more if I tried! I must make one, who's with me?
2. This chore ribbon from Whipperberry is genius! Finally a chore chart that is functional and looks great too!
3. I really love old windows. And I love the family calendar that The Rubber Punkin made with one! 
4. I never thought to make apothecary jars with old jars and candlesticks but thankfully Homemakin and Decoratin did and shows us how! 
5. Learn how to make this beautiful scale card at Dollar Store Crafts, love it! 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...